Название: IIopn's SSG08
Время: Среда 16:52
Скачали: 53 раз(а)
Here it is! IIopn's long waited SSG08, he wanted someone to compile it and I gave him a hand :D IIopn's Render
How to install:
At the moment of release GO doesn't support modding directly, so installation can be
a bit tricky and you'll need to edit pak01_dir.vpk every time Valve/HPE releases a
patch that updates that file. This'll hopefully change at some point after launch.
1) unarchive the models folder into steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/
2) BACK UP PAK01_DIR.VPK IN CASE YOU SCREW SOMETHING UP!
3) open up pak01_dir.vpk in Notepad++ or some other proper editor
(Regular notepad will probably break your pak01_dir.vpk, so don't use that)
4) Use find & replace to find all instances of v_snip_ssg08 and replace those with
anything else, say, v_snip_ssg09 for ease. What this does is basically it points the
VPK to a file that doesn't exist, and forces it to load loose files - ie. IIopn's ssg08.
5) Go in game and enjoy! How to uninstall:
Restore backed-up pak01_dir.vpk. You can delete models/weapons/v_snip_ssg08, if you so wish. Not necessary, tho. Installation tutorial by Millenia :P